Thursday, February 26, 2009

my past..my presnt...my future

I get sucked into my head and it turns into a house
In my basement I see a brown teddy bear
It is being held by a little boy looks like me,
only younger In the other hand was little toy
car He is wearing overalls His mom is looking
for him inside a store Then the scene disappears.......

The first floor appears and I see an older,
taller person It's me playing my videogames in one window,
playing soccer in another window,
watching t.v. in another,
and hanging out with his friends in the last quarter of the window
I jump into one of them and then all of a sudden,
it all disappears again........

On the second floor I see
an adult holding a helmet stepping out of a
monster truck shaped like an alligator
The adult is me waving to the crowds in
the stands after an amazing Monster Jam freestyle
My future is being a monster truck driver I won
the freestyle trophy in New Orleans, LA which
is announced as my hometown Then the scene ends
and I am thrown out of my own head

1 comment:

Bigboy said...

I like the image your setting in the story.Good job of useing strong words and not useing simple words.

Anthony Castro