Friday, March 6, 2009

kernal essay

I was at Lake Ponchatrain with my dad learning to ride my skateboard. I got on the skateboard out of the old, rusted blue-green Dogde Caravan and brought it up the levee. I put the board on the hard, concrete, ground and got on. I pushed off and I saw the other side of the levee while I was still on the skateboard. I thought about what would happen next then..........it got steep and I finally realized......I was rolling down the levee. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I screamed. Everyone at the lake heard me and saw me. I slipped off the board and tumbled down the levee. Ouch, ouch, owww, ouch, umph, ouch, crack, thud. I twisted my ankle , broke my wrist and cut my knee and elbow. When I stood up, CRACK went every bone in my body and my haevy wet tears bursted down my eye because of my excruciating pain. I realized that I have to pay attention to what I am doing or else I would end up in the hospital.

No comments: